Subject: Re: Telyt 1:4 /200
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 23:41:40 -0700

Hal,

The screw mount Telyt 200 was designed to be used with the Visoflex I
reflex unit.  An adapter would be required to fit on a Visoflex II or III
or directly to the body of a screw mount Leica or M Leica.

Since you probably have none of those I would be more than happy to take
this lens off your hands and put it good use. ;-)  Should you insist on
trying to use it you'll need adapter TXBOO/14043 to mount directly to your
M4 body.  Then you'll also need an SFTOO/12035 (or 12034 in meters) finder
so you can make decent use of the lens by being able to see the area of
coverage.

Regards,
Don