Subject: Telyt 1:4 /200
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:54:37 -0500

much to my surprise I found a 1:4 /200 Leitz lens at my parents house.
(They never owned a leica either, beats me!!!)  It appears brand new!  It
has a screw mount though.  Is this made to be used with an M4??  The reason
I ask is my fathers dad had an m4 and this is the only possibility I could
think of as to why they would have one.  Since it appears to have a screw
mount is there any way I could get an adapter to use it on my m4, or am I
totally missing the picture and they just happened to have this lens for no
reason at all.  What camera was this designed for?  Thanks Hal Robinson,
sparky16@ix.netcom.com