Subject: Light and portable
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 10:06:35 -0500

When I must have something lighter and smaller than a IIIf I often use my
Contax T. Very small and rugged and with a rangefinder. As with all tiney
cameras, it doesn't fit my large hands well, but it the exposure automation
(aparture priority) is very good and the Sonnar lens is excellent.

The matched small flash which I put in another pocket it I think I'll need
it is powerful for such a small unit and silent-no whining sound.

My wife prefers her larger and heavier Contax TVS for these situations.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>