Subject: Re: Why A Leica M
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:19:24 +0100

> It is forever a part of the photographic history, and it is still a good
> camera for certain purposes. But it is not the *only* one any more. I am
> tired of all this religion around the Leica myth. You might be a bloody
> serious and a good photographer, even if you do not have at least one
> Leica M in the bottom of your bag.

Well,  guess most of us use M-Leicas because it is such a "good camera for
certain purposes". I have been using the Leica since 1970, and all along
the way I have used the Olympus SLRs, all the Nikon SLRs except the F5, but
I have always returned to the Leica M, as my main system. (I never use long
tele lenses). The Leica M is the camera I feel most comfortable with.

If I am a good photographer or not, is another question.

Regards, Hans