Subject: Re: Light, portable camera
From: William Lawlor <wvl@crl.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 17:21:20 -0800 (PST)

I guess I will jump into this thread too.. I have several "light portable
cameras" that yield excellent results. I love my Rollei 35 but must admit
it is slow to deploy, heavy, lacks rf and has a few counter-intuitive
controls. I have a sharp 11X14 enlargement over my desk that came from a
tri-x negative made by my Nikon point & shoot with 28mm lens. The latter
camera is light and compact and has proven an excellent performer. Others
I enjoy include a Konica 35 rf and Canonet of 70's vintage.

Bill Lawlor