Subject: Re: unwanted digest
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:02:46 -0500

James J Dempsey wrote:

> The problem is that Mr. Wouk is for some unknown reason purposely mail
> bombing the entire list.

>                        --Jim Dempsey--
>                          jjd@bbn.com

Jim,
I'm not that knowledgeable on all the e-mail systems, but does the
phrase at the end of Mr. Wouk's quoted digest re " mail not accepted at
this address" have any bearing on the problem?  I know in a couple of
other lists that I have participated in the admistrator referred to a
problem of someone changing their e-mail address and then the entire
digest would be bounced back.  Could that be the case here?  Maybe the
LUG administrator could just UN-you-know-what the offending address?
Mike Gardner