Subject: Re: Leicameter: recommendation and info needed.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:21:10 -0400

At 11:20 PM 18/11/96 +0000, Stefan wrote:

>What kind of Leicameter would you recommend for an M4P
>if selective characteristics, high sensitivity and ease of
>use are an issue?

I used to have an old M4-P with a beat up user chrome MR or MR4 meter (I'm
not sure which, now).  It was very reliable and gave very accurate
exposures.  Watch out for scratching of the camera's top plate.  Both camera
and meter (along with a bunch of other camera gear) were stolen years ago.
Replacement value insurance allowed me to buy my current M6.  THANK YOU,
thieves!

Dan C.