Subject: Re: Contax, Minox, Rollei, Konica Why are they discussed here.
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:04:18 -0600

>What is happenong to this list, I thought that it was the Leica list not
the COntax,
>ROllei, Minox list.  With the multiple threads about High-end P&S cameras
maybe someone
>could start a group about them.  Maybe there ought to be a Contax and
Minox groups and
>there already is a Rollei group.  IMHO, this list should try to stay more
focused on the
>topic of Leica's and their use in Photography.

Then just delete the stuff.  Speaking for myself, I thoroughly enjoy this
list's meanderings.  Leicaphiles are an interesting bunch, and not only on
the subject of Leica.  The <d> key is within easy reach, for anyone who
doesn't want to read the off-topic stuff. But you can't read what is never
posted due to an overly-restrictive subject matter policy.

Chuck
Chuck Warman     <cwarman@wf.net>
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson