Subject: Leica incident light meter.
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 06:13:24 -0500

I picked up an incident light meter for leica today.  it is a small
rectangular shape object with a white slide off cover on top.  Whenthis is
taken off I see a buch of different compartments inside.    On the bottom
there appears to be some sort of mount but it looks to wide to go on the
shoe of my m4  Also with it was a strip of plastic with two black circles on
it.  How do I use this.
Hal  sparky16@ix.netcom.com.
"No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message".