Subject: Help Black M2
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:10:56 -0800

I recently purchased a NEW Black M2 body.

The camera is perfect, flawless, as new.  in display style box, but no
cards or paperwork.

I am sure the camera was factory refinished by Leitz.

The problem is that the serial number is not on the infamous "list" as
being a black number.  Even though the list is acknowledged as being
inaccurate, is there another more updated list than the pocket book
version?

how can I find out if the camera originally left the factory as a chrome
or black camera?

Does anyone have any friendly contacts at Leitz?

Thanks to all,

Stephen Gandy