Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #269
From: Douglas McLernon <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:59:45 GMT

Thanks Charlie. You know how to use the del, function several don't seem to.
BTW thanks for not commenting upon the literacy, or lack thereof.
Regards,
Doug

If I understand what you are trying to say, it's misleading, at least for
some of us.  The choice is not, at least in my Eudora,  between a reply
option where you have to reproduce the whole old message, or a new message
with no part of the old message.

This form better?   :=)