Subject: Chatterton
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 20:00:02 -0800

I know from dealing with Don he is scrupulously honest, friendly, and
far more Leica knowledgeable than 99.99% of the Leica dealers and users
out there.

He sells more equipment in a month than most "large" Leica dealers sells
in a year.  With that sort of volume, it is not difficult to make a
mistake here and there.   It is not as if Don is refusing to refund the
money.  He is out to cheat no one.

I don't believe anyone will find a more reliable or reputable dealer
than Don.  The only thing you are likely to find with a different dealer
is simply a different mistake.

One thing that no one has mentioned:  How can we be sure the M4-2 didn't
work properly when it was shipped?

One good bump courtesy of UPS and gears/adjustments can slip.   I mean
after all, it was a M4-2.  Not the M3,M2,M4 or M6.

Stephen Gandy