Subject: Bye Bye Roger
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 22:23:55 -0800

Let me get this straight.  The other boys and girls won't play by your
rules (that they never agreed to play by) so you want to take your toys
and go home.   OK Fine.

Considering that this is a public forum of sorts, I find that position
neither mature nor useful if you want to be a useful member of this
mailing list.

Who cares if you or anybody else agrees or disagrees?  So what?

It is the journey here that is important, the sharing of ideas and
experiences, not who is supposedly "right" or "wrong."   Maybe a switch
to decaf would do it.

Stephen Gandy