Subject: Re: Empty slot on M3 eveready case?
From: lynn vavra <hbedu014@email.csun.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 22:43:39 -0800 (PST)

So... you have no idea what is about 3/4" wide by 1 1/2 " long... For
years I just figured that slot was some design carry over from something
else. Then one day I'm at a camera show looking for some old M3 cases.  I
open one up and there it is -- the answer.  How stupid of me, all those
years and I never knew where to put the incident slide so I wouldn't loose
it.

Regards,
George