Subject: Re: A room for everybody
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 11:09:08 -0800

Ben Holmes wrote:

<snip>

> That's a fabrication. The Nat'l press sits way back, maybe 100-200 foot
> throw and uses whatever the hell they want. I photgraphed both Dole and
> Clinton this time around in Denver and had the complete opposite experience.

I didn't say that this is a general procedure. But it happened in this
particular case, and probably in some other cases. I found it
interesting, but it was not meant as another anti-american accusation...

As a matter of fact I never accused *americans*. I made some comments
about a system, which includes more than the US. Some Rednecks saw
imaginary statements, and felt offended. That is an old story, and
nothing to worry about. Everything is political, even the Leica.
Pretending to be unpolitical is an impossible mission. Let us continue
discussing constructive Leica items here, technical or more general
questions.

Regards

Oddmund