Subject: Re: A room for everybody
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 15:56:55 -0400

Oddmund,

Like so many others on this list, I too agree that you have the right to
say anything you want to say as long as it is Leica-related. There are
no censors here.

However, the strife associated with your messages is getting to be a
bother, and I am finding dozens of angry messages that I just have to
delete because they are not worth reading.

Perhaps we will all be better off if you do what you say you will do,

>I will not make further comments upon this thread.

Thank you,

Fred Ward