Subject: Re: Oddmund is doing odd things
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 20:35:39 -0400

At 11:56 PM 24/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
[snip]
> I have nothing in common with people like Roger L. Beamon, Chuck Warman,
>Glenn Wm. Thrall, John Irvin Buford, Dan Cardish, Don Bledsoe and
>like-minded. [snip]

It is disconcerting and somewhat scary to find my name on the hate-list of
someone I don't know and who doesn't know me or the first thing about me.
The Internet is an open forum, and I suppose that M. Garvik is free to post
what he pleases.   I have not yet reached the point where I automatically
delete anything related to him or his posts (some of his posts are actually
quite interesting).  I am reminded of an incident years ago where a paranoid
schizophrenic taking the same language class as I did decided to concentrate
his "attention" on me because I just happened to be sitting closest to the
3rd floor windows from where he was hearing his "voices".   The analogy is
undoubtedly unfair;  however,  I am thankful that there is an ocean lying
between M. Garvik and myself.

As far as the above list is concerned I feel I am in good company, except I
suppose, for Glenn Wm. Thrall.  I did check up on his contributions to the
Pat Buchanin web site, and I find the sentiments expressed there almost as
scary as M. Garvik's.  However, I respect his right to state and publish
them and I am perfectly willing to converse with things Leica with him on
the LUG.  I am more concerned with how M. Garvik was able to find that site,
and how much effort he is making in his investigations of the people on the LUG.

I suppose Marc is lucky.  M. Garvik seems to have taken a liking to him.

Dan Cardish