Subject: Alternative for Leica R
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 96 11:03:38 PST

     Hi,

        I have heard enough of R4 and R4S problems and still want a
     motorized reflex camera.  I do not want to spend almost $1000 for a
     used R5 or R6.  I thought of buying a Contax as an alternative, maybe
     167 or RTS II.  I heard a lot of people claiming that Carl Zeiss for
     Contax was very close to Leica in lens quality.

        I would appreciate any info on best Contax buy since I do not have
     any experience with Contax.  Reliability and performance etc.
     One more thing: which might be a better buy between Nikon and Contax?

        Regards,

        David
        seungmin@luxcom.com