Subject: Re: Politics on LUG
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:25:48 -0600

At 10:04 PM 11/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>So I think politics can be relevant, but not central.  I don't want flame
>wars, but disagreement--as it is relevant to the use of Leicas--is healthy.
>Can we do that?

Speaking as a Limbaughesque conservative: of course!  It wasn't Oddmund's
beliefs, but his intentional offensiveness, that caused me to (I admit it)
overreact. Some of my best friends are, er, left of center.

Chuck
Chuck Warman     <cwarman@wf.net>
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson