Subject: Re: Oddmund is this, Oddmund is that
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 12:55:46 GMT

> Oddmund is leaving.
>
> Yes, at the very moment when millions of human brothers, sisters and
> children are suffering, fleeing, starving or dying, a little "club" of
> more or less well educated western *petit-bourgeois* are sitting around
> their computers discussing their fetisch Leica cameras. Imagining
> problems, repeating reference topics from their books, trying to
> convince each other about this or that. Walking in and out of the
> Whithouse (what a horror), some of them getting insomnia when they get
> aware of "problems" or weaknesses within their M-babies. Such has is
> been since I came in here.

As someone who supported your right to express your opinion, I find this
behaviour disgraceful. You crash in here, start posting with little regard
to the sensitivities of the membership, and when you've started a nice
fight, you walk away.

There's an excellent word for what you appear (from your behaviour here)
to be, out of regard for the sensitivities of the other members of the
list I'll not post it in English but when I say I think you're a
branleur, you will know what I mean.