Subject: Re: M3 No. 895671-What year?
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:32:26 -0500

>I'm glad to hear this candid opinion of the M-4 loading system. I thought
>that I was doing something wrong when loading my M-4. Likewise, I never had
>any problems loading an M-2.

If your having problems loadin your M4 than you probably are doing
something wrong. My M4 and M6 load quickly and securely UNLESS I fuss with
them too much. My M2 is secure too, but not quick.

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423