Subject: Re: Leica repair (con't)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 19:05:51 -0500

I have Tomosy's book.  It's okay, but the Leica coverage is minimal.  It's
great if you're into the last of the mechanical SLR's though, and even for
some of the electronic stuff.

As to the focusing adjustment -- if your camera is completely out of whack,
I would recommend sending somewhere for a complete tune-up.  If it needs a
quite minor twiddle, though, I'd do it myself.

Sometimes there can be serious things a-gley which cause the focus to fall
out of tune and a competent repair person is then in order to bring things
back to order again.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!