Subject: Re: 21 Super Angulon
From: "Craig W. Shier" <shier@mail1.mnsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 08:59:21 -0500

Other uses for 21mm

        a small room as in a home, train, bus, plane, restaurant, museum...
        taking a picture of a giraffe from 2 feet away and get the whole
beast                 waterfalls on the appalachian trail (unimpressive at
35 or 50)
        trees in the woods (just stumps with 35 or 50)
        reflections in shop windows
        street photos of people (they don't know they're in the picture)
        landscapes with closup foreground, mountains in background
        Quilt shows (you're standing in front of all the outraged women with
P&Ss              and you have the whole quilt in your viewfinder)
        Once you've tried one you'll not run out of uses for it.
        In most decent light you can prefocus and let DOF take care of 2' to
infinity         for you

At 06:56 AM 12/2/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Chris Fortunko pondered:
>> Personally, I do not know about 21mm lenses, and wider. When does
>>one need such things?
>>
>>Chris
>>

>Chris,
>
>Knowing your needs I can only say: imagine a REALLY big meeting.
>
>(ha ha)
>
>ben

Craig W. Shier
Manassas, VA