Subject: 35 M mount Lenses
From: Mark Bergman <Bmwr100r@mwci.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 20:06:14 -0800

I replied (privately I thought) to an indiviual who was looking for a 35
M lens.  I have gotten replies from him and some other people who were
interested in what I had to offer.  (so I guess it went to the list).
For some reason I can't get Netscape mail reader to reply to these
persons privately so I am posting this to the list.  will interested
individuals please reply to my old email address -- K75rta@juno.com

35 f3.5 Summaron 39E filter M mount chrome 1257xxx wetzler.  Barrel has
many marks and some scratches.  Glass has NO marks.  no rangefinder
lens, for M4 frame lines.  $275

35 f2.0 Black Summicron 2484xxx Barrel shows wear but not heavy wear.
Rear cap and metal lens hood.  Glass has NO marks and is very clean
overall.  made in Canada. $650

I also have a 28 mm F2.8 with 28 chrome finder.  Canada Black $1250
Please reply to the address above.

Can anyone tell me how to get a good mail reader for Netscape ?