Subject: Adjusting Leica meter MR-4
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 08:55:30 +0545 (+0545)

        Thanks to all who responded.  I have now zeroed the meter by
removing the battery, as suggested by the manual, and set the film speed by
comparing it with my Pentax spot meter (the meter I used to determine the
film speed) and everything seems to be working fine now.  English teacher -
feel free to qritique that last sentence.

        I had such good response that I would like to ask another question.
While working on my latest project, I have found myself in need of
additional lighting and was wondering what flash would be suitable for the
MR-4.  Jonathan Eastland (Leica M Compendium) recommends the Metz Mecablitz
40 MZ2.  Has anyone had any experience with this flash or can they recommend
another.  Thanks in advance.

        If anyone is interested in knowing more about living and
photographing in Nepal and Asia please feel free to contact me.

Ian Stanley
Kathmandu, Nepal

ian@mos.com.np