Subject: Re: Film Plane ground glass w/magnifier
From: edwardk9@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Edward Kowaleski)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:02:25 -0500 (EST)

I rigged up a piece of ground glass with a magnifier that works well with
35mm cameras.

I bought a Peak 8x magnifier that had a rectangular clear lucite base
that corresponds to the 35mm field.  The magnifier has an adjustible
focusing mount.  I attached a small piece of ground glass to the base
(ground glass down) so that it fit on the rails of my M6 (and CLE) which
placed the ground glass surface on the film plane. I've had it for many
years and it works well.  Cheap solution.  Good luck. Ed K.