Subject: Re: Angenieux
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 17:11:59 -0800

I have both the 35-70 & 70-210 Angenieux lenses (Matthew take note) and
they are excellent performers. They feel somewhat less substantial than the
Lieca counterparts as they are made of plastic and the lens hood is a joke.
I like the Leica 35-70 better than the Angenieux lens but I like the
Angenieux 70-210 better than the Leica/Minolta lens. I like two touch
zooms. Everything aside, the Angenieux lenses are sharp. I got the 35-70
years ago from Jim Kuehl and the 70-210 from George Ury.

Jim