Subject: Re: Film Plane ground glass w/magnifier?
From: "Jeff Segawa" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: 18 Dec 96 08:19:27 -0600

>I have their catalog, no help. What I'm looking for is probably more
>camera-repair-specific.

You might check the Fargo Instruments web site, but I suspect that the
device you have in mind does not exist in a handy, ready-to-use form. In
fact, colimators seem to be more routinely used for this purpose, though
it's a fairly costly way to arrive at the same results. If you're using an
F-series Nikon viewscreen, that's a thick, awkard item to use for this
purpose-far better to use a cut-to-size Rolleiflex screen, which can be
readily taped to the rails. Besides being generously sized, the Rollei
screens are thin and have no metal frame. Ditto with Kiev and many other
screens. Alternately, you could make your own groundglass.

Specializing in interesting, quality junk.
Sherline items sought