Subject: My posts to Leica users...
From: deg <degu@mail.provide.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 22:58:45 -0500

To Everyone:

I apologize for the excessive amount of "stuff" contained in my posts. I =
had not realised the amount of text following my questions. Believe me, =
I have been severely "spanked" by a pissed off guy. I've only subscribed =
now for 2 days. If my msg's appear with lots of garbage underneath, =
please email me back and I'll try to correct it. Enough said 'bout that?

On a brighter topic... i found a copy of "Leica M Photography" at the =
local bookstore. I was glued to it for a good hour. These M's really are =
special!!

Happy Holidays to all,
Bob Degutis