Subject: Re: More problems with R4
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 09:57:43 -0800 (PST)

At 09:04 PM 19/12/96 -0800, you wrote:
>I just remembered a problem I have been having my R4.
>The problem has to do with the little film window on the back door.
    <SNIP>
>Have you seen this problem before? If so, what have users done in the
>past to fix the problem?
>
>Thanks for any help,
>Matthew

Matthew.

I had the same problem with my R5 - and contacted Kindermann (Lecia Canada)
about it. They sent me a replacement "foam thingie" by mail, without charge.
Me local tech installed it for me without charge.  I understand Leica USA
will also send them out no-charge if you politely ask. Try it!
David Young             |  No electrons were hurt
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  in the creation of
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  this message.