Subject: Re: Leica M-Grip
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 96 15:41:41 -0800

I found the M-Grip made my M4-P much more stable in my hands
resulting in sharper, better pictures as well as more security
when shooting such that I could dispense more comfortably
with having a strap on it. Straps get in the way, it's nice to
be able to do without them.

As to style ... I don't care. The camera is a tool which must
work to best effect. The M-Grip a great accessory towards that
end in my experience.

Godfrey