Subject: Re: Leica M-Grip
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@mtsi.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 23:17:00 -0800

Claes says
>I=B4m not a dealer of camera equipment, just an old Leica lover and
photographer. But what I=B4d like to know is whether this distinguished=
 forum
considers it sacrilege to have a non-Leica gadget attached to the beautiful
M body?

>Anyway, my most valid excuse for using the M-Grip is that it makes me less
likely to drop it in stressful working situations.

>Regards,
>
>Claes Bjerner

Don't know about sacrilege, but I too have used the grip and found it
useful....only proble is it interferes with lens when using lenses with
"eyes"...ie. 135mm  tele-elmarit.
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane