Subject: Re: Dealers and the LUG
From: Chris Fortunko <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 09:38:02 -0700

Marc,

I already wrote Don directly to ask him to come back. I told him that the
unanimous feeling on this forum was that he is very welcome.

Chris

At 09:45 AM 12/23/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm not certain what the definition of 'dealer' is but I do vend a bit at
>camera shows and the like.  This past Saturday, I was working a show in
>Richmond, Virginia, and there were two other LUG'ers behind me -- one of
>whom I'd never met face-to-face before, though we have E-mailed quite a bit
>over the past several years.
>
>The point is, I may be objectionable to many on LUG, but not for my
>occasional vending.  The purpose of the LUG is to provide a forum for Leica
>Users, and I AM a Leica User, as were the others present at the Show.
>
>Best of the season.  WHO is going to contact Don and ask him to come back?
>
>Marc
>
>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

C.M. Fortunko
Group Leader, Materials Evaluation (853)
Materials Science and Engineering Laboratory
325 Broadway
Boulder, CO 80303

tel. (303)497-3062     FAX (303)497-5030
e-mail: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov