Subject: Re: Advice on a trade
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 14:33:12 -0700 (MST)

>>Ben
>>
>>My point can hardly be construed, even by the most paranoid, as a 'flogging'.

Paranoid (glance, glance) who's paranoid? 8^O

>>Your initial post was of taking photographs of the face AND hands of your
>>(age-unspecified) child;  I properly suggested it was an infant.  Your
>>figures are that you child possess a face 6" wide and your 90mm lens will
>>cover, at its closest, 8.9".  Thus, it strikes me that, with the hands
>>included, the 90mm will fill your needs perfectly.

I didn't specify that the hands AND face had to be in the same picture.

>>You NOW, in your second missive, throw in a refusal to crop and a wish to
>>photograph just one eye.

My refusal to crop is not a refusal at all, it is in fact a willingness to
accept the boundries which, I the artist have previously defined. I will not
be swayed by indecision - I am an artiste'!

ben