Subject: Re: Leica M-Grip
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 18:34:26 -0500

At 08:50 PM 23-12-96 -0000, Claes wrote:

>I don=B4t know what I do wrong! Having squeezed, pushed and pulled my=
 M-Grips
towards and away from three different M3 bodies I still have not managed to
reset the frame counter.
>Maybe this particular problem only occurs on other types of M-Leicas?=20

I have noticed on occasion that the frame counter on my M6 will reset itself
when I have the camera on a tripod and am moving the camera from horizontal
to vertical or vice versa.  It happens when I grip the camera during the
movement rather than the tripod head itself.

Dan C.