Subject: Re: Leica Books
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 96 13:56:41 -0800

Le Pere Noel (Santa Claus) also brought me a couple of books:

1. "Robert Capa - Photograpies" (french edition, by his brother Cornell Capa).
Capa used both Leica and Contax, even Rolleiflex. I don't know what he would
have used today...
Anyway, a good retrospective of his pictures!

2. "Temps d'humanites" (french edition), the greatest pictures from the
Swiss magazine "Du", from 1930 to 1990. A beautiful book! Several "Leica
pictures" I suppose...

I am sure these books also have been published in English. My best
recommendations!

Oddmund

Paris, France
e-mail: garvik@i-t.fr