Subject: Adorama 28mm M lens?
From: "Jeff Segawa" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: 27 Dec 96 22:44:20 -0600

Has anyone purchased one of those no-name M lenses from Adorama? Comments
would be most appreciated. I'm mostly interested in knowing if it's about
as good as the current 35mm Leica lens that I had been considering and
whether I can purchase it elsewhere for maybe $100. It is an old optic that
has been repackaged for the purpose, or is it modern? Is it Russian or
Ukrainian? From the description, it's a screw-mount lens packaged with M
adaptor, which got me thinking.

Specializing in interesting, quality junk.
Sherline items sought