Subject: Please help identify: Leica and Contax
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 18:15:16 +0000

Someone on de.rec.fotografie inherited a small black laquered
Leica of which he says it looks like a "Ur-Leica".
I don't know much about pre-war leicas
(well, to be honest Leicas in general, especially in
comparision to the honourable audience on the LUG!)
and can't do anything more than guess that it might be a
Leica I or II. So I have to pass over the question to you:
What model could this be and what is it's value (roughly estimated).
It's serial number is 25070.

BTW. He inherited another camera a Contax Ser. No.: A. 75056
(Mark James Small might be interested in this one).

This all information I have right now.
If you need some more info please tell me.

Thanks a lot in advance!
And a happy new year!
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de