Subject: Re: Please help identify: Leica and Contax
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 17:41:27 -0500

25070 is a Leica I made in '30.  It PROBABLY has a standardized thread-mount
(39mm by 26 tpi at an optical registration of 28.8mm) but might be non-standard.

I can be of little help on the Contax as we haven't developed a complete
serial number list for these (or really, we're only beginning to develop
one).  I would appreciate more information, including the type and serial
number from the lens.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!