Subject: Re: Meters and screw mounts
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:15:04 -0500

I have moved from the States to Canada and do not have their Canadian
address. Off hand I don't have their U.S. address any longer. Possibly they
advertise in Shutterbug, or your local shop will have a brochure with their
address. Also, in my short search at the time, I didn't try companies such
as B&H, since I am one of those people who almost always gets frustrated
after talking to the locals and calls the factory rep. I'll look through my
files this evening (I NEVER go out on New Year's Eve) to see if I have a
brochure with the address.

At 11:27 AM 12/31/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Brian,
>
>Would you share the address of the Gossen people with us. I also use the
>Pilot, because it is light and works very well as an incident-light meter.
>
>Thank you,
>
>chris
>

>At 01:31 PM 12/31/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>I got mine from Gossen directly after trying a couple of dealers who
>>wouldn't order it for me. The part is (was) listed in their catalog under
>>accys. I paid about US$7.50 for it about 4 years ago. With it attached, the
>>plastic case is not used, so look for a small case to keep it in whenn not
>>in use.

>>Screw mount.
>>>
>>>My favorite pocketable meter is the Gossen pilot.  Some even have a
>>>little shoe that screws on so you can put it in the hot shoe. (does
>>>anybody know where I can get the shoe ?)
>>>

>>Brian Levy, J.D.
>>Agincourt Ont.
>>dlevy@worldy.com

Brian Levy, J.D.