Subject: Censorship?
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 97 07:33:18 -0800

At 18:12 30/12/1996 -0800, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>After deleting 30 or more useless emails about Hats, I'm getting tired
>of it since the List is supposed to be about Leicas.
>
>If you guys think its so interesting, how about starting your own list
>about it?  =20
>
>I don't mind a few digressions here and there, but this is starting to
>get ridiculous.=20
>
>Please stay on a bit more on topic.
>
>Thanks
>
>Stephen Gandy

Is it more difficult for you to use the <Delete> button than for other
LUGers? I use this button frequently without complaining. Whether an e-mail
is useless, or not, depends upon the addressee.=20

"This list is intended to be used by people who take photographs with Leica
and other rangefinder cameras." Why would you try to limit the discussion?
Why assume the authority of a judge? I think it is interesting to elucidate
photography with rangefinder cameras in all its aspects. Let this be a free
forum for free speech!=20

Oddmund    =20
    garvik@i-t.fr  -  Paris, France

La terre est la m=E8re de tous les peuples
et tous les peuples devraient avoir des=20
droits =E9gaux sur elle.
                     =20
 Joseph [Hinmaton Yalatkit] (1830-1904)
            Chef Nez Perc=E9		=09