Subject: Re: Shutterbug
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 19:34:36 -0700 (MST)

>After seeing the garish photographs(especially those by the editor himself)
and getting upset...

Wouldn't you love to be the fly on the wall when Bob Shell is talking these
young ladies out of their clothes? He is a pretty smooth looking guy. I'll
bet he shows them his picture in the "From the Editor" column in SB. "Baby,
you've got the look. I'll make your career take off!". "Now, about that tube
top, it's causing flare in my lens. These Kievs are known for their flare.".

,/8^]