Subject: Re: Meters and screw mounts
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 19:27:56 -0500

I looked in my file and I'm sorry, but I don't have it. Check your local
dealer, or a larger mail order house such as B&H. I hadn't priced the Pilot
is some years, but lookd in SB. WOW! HAve they gone up in price. Time to
grab a couple at some shows, have them calibrated and put them away for a
rainy day.

At 08:22 AM 1/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks for all of the advice on meters for a screw mount Leica.  In fact, I
>have an old Gossen Pilot which is still in fine working order. Ironically, I
>bought it for my first Leica which, if I recall correctly, was a IIIc that I
>had in the late 1960s.  (It was stolen in an apartment break-in in
>Venezuela).  Brian, if you do happen to have Gossen's address handy, I would
>appreciate it.  Now that I have the meter, there is no excuse for delaying
>purchase of a IIIf!
>
>Steve
>
>Stephen J. Kobrin                  Tel.  (215) 898-7732
>212 Lauder Fischer Hall            Fax.  (215) 898-2067
>The University of Pennsylvania
>Philadelphia, PA 19104--6330

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.