Subject: Question R Summicron VS. R Summilux
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 23:12:01 -0800

I am thinking of replacing my 50mm F2.0R Summicron with a 50mm F1.4
Summilux.  I wondering if anyone has had experience with the R Summilux.
I do not use the normal lens that much.  But I thought it would be nice
to have a fast lens for those occasions when I work in low light.  With
the 2x tele converter it would  make a decent close-up lens, when you
want to travel light.
     I would like to hear others opinions about this particular lens.

Thanks
 John