Subject: Re: Summilux v Summicron Re: M6 Titanium
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 97 12:07:07 HKT

     I'm now using a 35 Summicron and it is outstanding. The lens is
     compact, weight less and exceptionally sharp. I used a Summilux
     before. It is also wonderful, however, it doesn't fit my handy camera
     bag and it is unusual to use the f1.4 because you usually stop down to
     f4 or f5.6. Even at f2, I think the Summicron is better. German lenses
     used to have their largest f-stop to be usable instead of being
     a viewed through satisfaction in SLR. I prefer to place money on the
     Summicron and invest another lens like 90f2 or 21.