Subject: Re: Hyperfocal Technique
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 15:39:46 -0500

I use it with my 21 or 28 quite a bit and with the 35 and 50 less often.
This is true with Leica or other equipment. Nothing unusual about it that I
know of. (I use it nearly all the time with my Stereo Realist)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>