Subject: Re: Tripod
From: matthew tichenor <mticheno@direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 13:10:43 -0800

I have been using an excellent Manfrotto, one of the smaller sets of
sticks with a very simple head, I brought it with me on my trip to
Scotland and was amazed with it.  It is very sturdy and just small
enough to fit in my smallest bag.  If you want really small and light,
try the Gitzo series, they are very nice, but also very expensive.