Subject: Re: Advice on a trade
From: matthew tichenor <mticheno@direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 20:01:53 -0800

You could a Visoflex 111 system for close macro work, it is a bit more
cumbersome than owning a Macro SLR but the viso lenses, such as the 65
Elmar f/3.5 and the 125 Hektor f/2.5, are amazing. I am pretty sure the
Viso system would work on the M6 (I have only used it with an M3), but
buying it with a couple of the lenses might cost more than buying a SLR.

Does