Subject: Re: Information regarding Leica photography
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:05:14 -0800 (PST)

At 02:48 AM 07/01/97 EST, you wrote:
>Good evening,

      <SNIP>

>I'll post one of my questions again and ask, How many are using the new R8 and
>if so what are your re-actions? I would like to compare them to my own, as I
>have been using one for several weeks.

Hi!  I've been lusting after an R8  (I love my R5) but have hesitated
because of price, and the lack of user reports.  I (and I am sure, others)
would be delighted if you could share your experiences.

Thanks.
David Young             |  Smile! It's the 2nd
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  best thing you can
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  do with your lips.