Subject: Canon 1.2/85
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:18:12 -0500

At 03:59 PM 1/10/97 -0400, Fred Ward wrote:
>There was a strange little side comment on here about ultra-fast lenses
>which said that the Canon 85mm f/1.2 lens had very poor contrast.
>
>I disagree.

I believe the original comment referred to the EF 1.2/85 lens which has the
reputation of being rather low in contrast, and not to the FD version of the
lens.  See Del's ad in the 'Bug about three or four years ago for additional
commentary on this.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!